JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, June 9, 2017

It Is What It Is!

Hi Everyone,
 more on the rat front today! Just in case you missed my other two rat cards, you can see them HERE and HERE.
The rats are from Katzelkraft - don't you love their personality? I sure do!


I paired this rat with a sentiment by So Suzy Stamps - they have a great snark department
I used Inktense pencils to color the rat and watercolor for the "floor" and splatters. Added Washi tape.


So easy to make and so much fun to look at!

Take it easy, girls!

Linking up with:

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

You make it look so easy x Such fun and loving the addition of the washi x

Flo said...

Toll, dass du zu diesen Tieren auch noch passende Sprüche hast.
Auch diese gefällt mir sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße

conil said...

Glad you're doing this rat series...makes me smile every time I see one. And the snarky sentiments fit them so well. I'm off now to take it easy.

papierelle said...

Noch so ein geniales Kärtchen!!!

Anita in France said...

Goodness, I'm so enjoying your collection of Rats de Ville, Cornelia ... so fun and crisp ... and such fabulous sentiments! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Yay! Another rat. ;)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous...so much fun!