JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, May 15, 2017

Congraduations

Hi Everyone,

I got those new dies (unbranded) and have been itching to use them - just love that funky dog, or whatever it is. 


I made the background with a cube stamp from Art gone Wild (ancient). The sentiment is also on the cube. The mortar board I made with an Die-Versions die - just cut off the head that was attached.


Trimmed the card and added a contrasting piece of paper at the bottom.

Linking up with:
 CASology - commencement 
Crazy 4 Challenges - any shade of green
My Time to Craft - masculine

9 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Graduation Karte mit Humor! Toll!

Katrins kreative ART said...

Ich liebe diese Farbkombination! Der Hund (oder Wolf?) sieht total klasse aus. Ein sehr lustiges Kerlchen, der sich auf deiner Karte super macht!
Liebe Grüße
Katrin

Flo said...

Das ist wirklich ein herrliches Tier, was immer es auch ist.
Die Karte, die du dazu gemacht hast, ist wieder mal perfekt.
Liebe Grüße

Sherrie M. said...

Very fun card Cornelia! And the bright colors you choose go so well with your lighthearted card. Hope all is well with you! So glad that you joined us at CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

What a super fun graduation card! I love that die...whatever it is! Great colors, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

papierelle said...

Super lustig!!! Und nach der lange anstrengenden Zeit darf man jetzt endlich wieder lachen ... *grins*

Shabby Chic Paper Crafts said...

Great card! My youngest is graduating in a couple of weeks. Thanks for submitting Crazy 4 Challenges. Vicki DT

Bobby said...

This is such a fun card, Cornelia. I love that subtle background.

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft :)