JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Bat Mitzvah with Concord and 9th

Hi Everyone,

one of my neighbors is a big fan of my card and she ordered a Bat Mitzvah card from me. I don't do them too often, but thankfully I have some stamps at home for just this occasion.


I used my new Concord and 9th flower stamps and water color paper. Did some masking, as you can see and added the sentiment, which is a combination of Paper Smooches and Impression Obsession. The tiny stars are by Papertrey. I added some black Stickles onto the flower centers (hard to see on the picture) and some sequins.


The colors I got from this stunning mood board by
The Heart Desires - its for the current challenge and of course I am playing along! With colors like those I can't resist!

Also linking up with:


12 comments:

Flo said...

Die Farbzusammenstellungen sind mal wieder einsame Klasse!!!
Liebe Grüße

Mac Mable said...

Stunning colours and stunning masking x

conil said...

Wow! Another Cornelia masterpiece. Lovin' the way you colored and embellished those flowers. The masking is perfect. Wonderful design, too. Happy Mother's Day to you.

papierelle said...

Wunderschöne Blüten ... wunderschöne Farben!!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love the gorgeous colors!
Thanks for joining us for The Heart Desires Challenge #12!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

How beautiful those amazing bright flowers are! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card ... I love those bold colors! Thank you for joining us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

merryf said...

this is beautiful! I love the idea of flowers for a bat mitzvah card!

Anita in France said...

Those C9 wildflowers are just gorgeous, Cornelia .... beautifully bright and bold ... and the clusters of stars add such a great sense of fun and energy! Hugs, Anita :)

SugarGem said...

This is so beautiful. Wow Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge

Tonya Jastad said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at THD!

~amy~ said...

What a beautiful design! Love the colored blooms!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!